In this workshop, we will be REAL about struggles in marriage. Throughout 23 years of marriage I've lived through lying, anger, fear, non-confrontation, infidelity and pornography. I've prayed that my husband would die, so I could be free from what felt like a prison sentence instead of wedded bliss. I get it. I've lived there.
When my husband and I were just a pen stroke away from divorce, God captured both of our hearts. He redeemed a terrible marriage and turned it into a treasure.
In this workshop I will teach you:
- to make Jesus the foundation of marriage.
- to see both yourself and your spouse from God's perspective.
- to pray earnestly, forgive, and stop building walls.
- to see how sex can keep both temptation and the enemy away.
- to be REAL with God and others.
Over the years God gave me these tools that have helped our marriage to not just survive, but THRIVE!